Counseling Game: Feelings Charades
Have some fun with feelings charades counseling game! This counseling activity is great for individual counseling, small group counseling, or whole group classroom guidance activities. These cards are so fun with elementary students to work on emotional identification and feelings expression. Kids will request them often and they love to use this easy to implement activity to celebrate the final session of a counseling group! This counseling game includes 42 colored cards that include an emotion with an animal, person, or thing.
Get ready to laugh and watch how creative kids will become (a great collaboration opportunity for group members too!) as they try to act out each card!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Be sure to follow me and stay in the know about my newest counseling resources!
Looking for more counseling activities? Check out:
• Changing Families group counseling activity glyph
• Counseling Activity: Feelings identification digital game
• Counseling Card Game: Feelings Go Fish
• Counseling Game: Feelings, Changing Families & Social Skills
• Counseling Games: Career Exploration Go Fish