This Counseling Office Decor Starter Pack has everything you need to get your office or classroom ready for the school year. Contains confidentiality posters, notes to the counselor, do not enter, where is the counselor signs, and a focus wall bulletin board to emphasize weekly lessons.
This pack includes:
► These Counseling In Progress Signs and Notes to Counselor will look great in your office and help students and staff from interrupting during counseling sessions. The reversible sign lets everyone know when you are free or not to be disturbed. When you're busy, students can fill out a note to let you know about their problem and that they are looking forward to speaking with you. Perfect to let students know you care! Just print and hang!
● Reversible Counseling In Progress Sign
● 2 Types of Notes To Counselor-- great for younger and older students
► Where is the Counselor? is an editable poster set that will let your students know where you are. Perfect for any counselor, therapist, or teacher that travels throughout the school building.
Now includes an editable PDF! Just click on the text to edit!
● 9 posters
► Dots Counseling Signs will look great in your office. Perfect to let students know the rules and know you care! Just print and hang!
● Group Rules Poster
● Confidentiality Poster
● I may not be able to solve your problems but I promise you won't have to face them alone Poster
● However you're feeling, you're welcome here Poster
► Mindful Yoga Posters are a set of 25 posters-- each one describing a different yoga pose. Perfect for decorating your classroom, but each poster describes a different pose. If you are serious about teaching mindfulness or want a fun, yet calming way to have students take a break, then this poster set is for you.
The 25 posters include:
● Inhale, Exhale, Meditate, Child's Pose, Cow, Chair, Dancer's Pose, Crescent Lunge, Downward Dog, Flamingo, Frog, Hands to Heart, Kite, Locust, Mountain Pose, The Plank, Shavasana, Side Angle, Tree, Triangle, Upward Dog, Warrior Pose 1, Warrior Pose 2, Warrior Pose 3, and Wheel Pose.
► The Character Traits Focus Board will look great in your office, classroom, or school hallway! Perfect to let students know what your character trait of the week means, while providing examples, definitions, and essential questions to help ensure that the information presented sticks.
This bulletin board is editable. It contains the background and templates needed to create your own Focus Board based on the traits you are studying at your school.
● Bulletin Board Letters (To spell "Week In Focus" or "Focus on Character")
● 6 Non Editable Bulletin Board Trait Headers (To Be Printed on 11x17 or Ledger Size Paper)
● 6 Editable Bulletin Board Trait Headers (To Be Printed on 11x17 or Ledger Size Paper)
● 6 Editable Trait posters (these are the posters you change monthly/weekly to describe your theme)
● 6 Monthly/Weekly Poster Samples
● Sample Calendar of Monthly and Weekly Traits
● Sample of Finished Bulletin Board
● Links to download the various fonts used in this resource. Most are embedded into the document, however, there is one font that was not able to be embedded.
Focus Boards are a great way to plan your Counseling Lessons for the year.
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!