Students will identify, use, & apply knowledge of counting numbers 1-10 with this engaging activity center. Teach basic math skills with active hands-on practice! This activity center employs the use of manipulatives to teach number counting, digit recognition, one to one correspondence, and number value identification.
What will students learn/practice?
- Identify, use, & apply knowledge of numbers & counting 1 to 10.
- Understand that number digits represent number values.
- Understand one-to-one number correspondence to 10.
- Match number digits and values as well as number to number representations.
- Actively use a hands-on activity to count & match numbers 1 to 10.
How Can You Use This Activity Center?
- Math Instruction
- Counting Skill Review
- Number Recognition Skill Review
- Follow-Up Practice
- Instructional Application
- Intervention Groups
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Small Groups
- Activity Centers
- Early Finishers
- Just For Fun!
What Do You Get?
--> PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR MORE INFO!
- Activity Center Direction Card
- 10 Racing Mats With Counters (color)
- 10 Racing Mats Without Counters (color)
- 10 Racing Pieces for Counting (color)
- 10 Racing Mats With Counters (black & white)
- 10 Racing Mats Without Counters (black & white)
- 10 Racing Pieces for Counting (black & white)