Students have so many ways to learn to count to 10 with this activity!
Play Dough Mats
Apples for Counting
Clip Cards – Numbers and Number Words
Worksheet – Tracing Numbers
Assembly Directions – Mats / Color or Black and White
- Print and laminate mats for multiple uses or print mats for each student
- Print, laminate, and cut out apples or print them for students to cut out to use
On each sheet, students have 4 activities
- Trace the numbers
- Use crayons, playdough, or other manipulatives to fill in the large number
- Use crayons, playdough, or other manipulatives to fill in the 10 frame.
- Use cut out apples or other manipulatives to place on the basket to count.
Assembly Directions – Clip Cards
- Print, laminate, and cut the cards
- Place a dot on the back of each card for self-checking
- Place one of the apples on the clothespins for a cute cover
- There is also a cover sheet if you want to place the cards on a ring
The worksheet can be printed for individual use or laminated or in a plastic sleeve for multiple uses.
Other Number Products
Addition Facts 1 to 20 Clip Cards
Number Chart - 1 to 20
Numbers 1-10 Puzzle
Number Bingo - 1 to 20
Number Posters 0 to 20 with Ten Frames - Spanish
Number Posters 0 to 20 with Ten Frames
Number Mats 1 to 20 - Build, Color, Count, Trace, and Write
Thank you for your purchase!
✨If you have questions or problems, please contact me through the Product Q & A.
✨I will respond as quickly as I can!
✨Please follow my store to stay up-to-date with new product releases!
✨Don’t forget to leave feedback to gain TpT Credits for future purchases!
Copyright © 2017 Sweetie’s
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only