Students have so many ways to learn to count to 10 with this activity!
Play Dough Mats
Bees for Counting
Clip Cards – Numbers and Number Words
Worksheet – Tracing Numbers
Assembly Directions – Mats / Color or Black and White
- Print and laminate mats for multiple uses or print mats for each student
- Print, laminate, and cut out bees or print bees for students to cut out to use
On each sheet, students have 4 activities
- Trace the numbers
- Use crayons, playdough, or other manipulatives to fill in the large number
- Use crayons, playdough, or other manipulatives to fill in the 10 frame.
- Use cut out bees or other manipulatives to place on the hive to count.
Assembly Directions – Clip Cards
- Print, laminate, and cut the cards
- Place a dot on the back of each card for self-checking
- Place one of the counting bees on the clothespins for a cute cover
- There is also a cover sheet if you want to place the cards on a ring
The worksheet can be printed for individual use or laminated or in a plastic sleeve for multiple uses.
Thank you for your purchase!
⭐ Addition Facts 1 to 20 Clip Cards - Bug / Insect Theme
⭐ Clothespin Task Card Number Activity - Bugs / Insects Theme
⭐ Number Anchor Charts 0 to 20 with Ten Frames
⭐ Small to Large Bug Sorting Activity
⭐ Sort by Size Activity Sheets - Color, Cut, and Paste - Insect / Bug Theme
⭐ Subtraction Facts Clip Cards for 1 to 10 - Insect / Bug Theme
✨If you have questions or problems, please contact me through the Product Q & A.
✨I will respond as quickly as I can!
✨Please follow my store to stay up-to-date with new product releases!
✨Don’t forget to leave feedback to gain TpT Credits for future purchases!
Copyright © 2017 Sweetie’s
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only