Directions for Play
Print off cards, cut apart and laminate for durability.
1. Place cards on table in rows.
2. Player one turns over two cards.
3. Player one counts the dots on the dice and determines whether the cards match each other. Note: In order to get a match, the player must have one card with the dice and one card with the number. The numbers must be the same in order to get a match.
4. If player one has a match, the player takes another turn. If player one does not have a match, then player two takes their turn.
5. Play continues until all the cards have been matched.
6. The player with the most matches is declared the winner.
7. Note: There are undoubtedly duplicates of the numbers in this game.
8. There are many different combinations possible, so I undoubtedly have missed some. There are also many combinations of numbers that I have been able to make with the dice. This game can be used with several different groups at the same time.
9. This game is good to use in math centers because it does not require much instructions from the teacher.
Note: This game covers the skills of addition, multiplication, counting, and being able to recognize a match. There are undoubtedly combinations that I missed. If I missed a combination it was not intentionally. Also, if I had used all the combinations possible, the game would be way too large.