This game covers the skill of counting from 1-36. It requires the player to be able to match the dice with a number. The game cards are lined in orange so they don't get mixed up with other game cards. Directions for Play
Print off cards, cut apart and laminate for durability.
1. Place cards on table in rows.
2. Player one turns over two cards.
3. Player one counts the dots on the dice and determines whether the cards match each other. Note: In order to get a match, the player must have one card with the dice and one card with the number. The numbers must be the same.
4. If player one has a match, the player takes another turn. If player one does not have a match, then player two takes their turn.
5. Play continues until all the cards have been matched.
6. The player with the most matches is declared the winner.