Countable & Uncountable NOUNS | Interactive Game Show
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This interactive grammar skills Jeopardy style game show bundle ($60 value) is a great way to practice and review Elementary ESL/ELL grammar concepts with your entire class. Each of the 30 games in this set focuses on a specific grammar target including Present, Past & Future Tenses and Parts ofPrice $45.00Original Price $60.00Save $15.00
Practice identifying countable and uncountable nouns with this interactive whole class Jeopardy style activity. Students will determine which nouns are countable and uncountable, practice using articles A/An and choose whether to use some or any in sentences and questions.
Each of the 2 games has 25 questions for a total of 50 different grammar skills questions.
- Earn points by answering the questions correctly
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can manually add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points.
Quantifiers Board Game: Using A, An, Some & Any in Sentences
Quantifiers: A, An, Some, Any - Countable and Uncountable Nouns | Boom cards™
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!