Grammar workbook - countable and uncountable nouns
Grammar practice - countable and uncountable nouns
1. Countable and uncountable nouns
3. Some and any
4. Much and many
5. How much / how many
7. Little / a little
8. Few / a few
1. Put the words into the correct box.
2. Label the pictures . Write C for countable and U for uncountable.
3. Match the words and write a or an .
4. Fill the gaps with a / an
5. Choose SOME or ANY
6. Fill in with some or any.
7. Fill in the blanks with “some” and “any”.
8. Complete the sentences using a /an / some / any .
9. Fill in the chart with: some, any, a/an
+ AFFIRMATIVE /- NEGATIVE
Countable (C) or Uncountable (U)
10. Fill in the gaps with some / any / a /an
11. Write : There is/There are/ There isn't / There aren't / Is there / Are there
12. Use much or many
13. Fill in the blanks by choosing the correct option.
14. Make questions and answer them. Use: how much/
how many , is there / are there .
15. Choose the correct one: much, many or a lot of.
16. Fill in with a few or a little.
17. Fill in wit few or little .
18. Fill in with few / a few / little / a little .
19. Match the words with the pictures.
20. Fill in with containers.
21. Choose a container to fill in the sentences.
My Classroom Creative English Lessons