The objective of the game is to add integers using counters
- 40 colored counters for each player (20 red, 20 blue)
- Each player will draw one card and show a colored counter representation of that card.
- The two players will then add the two number representations together. (agreeing on the answer)
- Discard the chips that cancel each other.
- Discard the two cards (put the cards at the bottom of the deck).
- The player with the any left over chips puts them back in their pile.
- Game ends when one player runs out of chips. First one with no chips wins.
- If a player doesn’t have enough counters to represent the card played. The number of counters remaining will replace (override) the card played.
Get the complete bundle of 6th Grade File Folder Math Games HERE on TPT