Counterculture in America SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Read and Organize
as your students learn about the 1960s and 1970s Counterculture Era
Use this organizer to help your students categorize the information in the provided reading on America during the Counterculture of the 1960s & 1970s
, including social, political, and economic changes.
Students are asked to document the Social, Political, Religious, Intellectual, Technological, and Economic
components of the event. They are also directed to explain the Big Picture
and the Significance in History
Includes 4 pages:
Student Reading on American Counterculture
SPRITE Student Organizer
SPRITE Informational Handout
See PREVIEW for exact product!
Great for skills practice, the reviewing of core content, AP Prep, or the introduction of the topic at the beginning of a unit. A number of other implementation ideas are provided in the teacher notes!
Click here to see Other SPRITE Graphic Organizer Products available in my store!
• Protest Movements of the 1960s and 70s Primary Source Analysis Activity
• 70s and 80s in America Primary Source Analysis Activity Reagan Reaganomics
• 80s Culture in America Primary Source Analysis Activity 1980s
• Image & Event Notes PPt American Camelot Kennedy Presidency in Pictures Lecture
• Homefront America in the Cold War
• Cold War Events Timeline & Mapping Activity World History
• Cold War Infographics Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Cold War Primary Source Activity Bundled Set - Homework, Teamwork, Class Review
• End of 20th Century COMPLETE UNIT Quick Coverage Cold War & Beyond
Take a look at my other Social Studies products, too! You'll find everything from Scavenger Hunts to Interactive Lectures to Walking Tours and Archeology Digs to help your students learn your Geography, World History or US History content while also being engaged in the learning process.
More SPRITE Organizers coming soon, as will bundles and full course sets! Also take a look at my SPRITE Activities for Google Drive for an interactive twist!