Thanks so much for viewing my Countin’ Through the Year Packet. This packet is designed to offer a fun and engaging way to practice counting skills. You will be able to use these hands-on activities as a supplement to your whole-group lesson and/or as an independent center option. There are 112 pull and record centers included. To prep the centers, simply print sets you would like and cut out the cards. The students will also need the matching recording mat and writing utensil. You can choose to laminate the mats or place them into a sheet protector. This will allow the mat to be used multiple times. Below you can see the variety in the centers. Each center comes with a numbers within 10 version and a numbers within 20 version. There are also two recording mats to choose from for each center. You can choose to have the students circle the correct answer or write the correct answer themselves.
How many pull and record centers are included?
- 112 pull and record centers includes (56 centers for numbers 0-10, 56 centers for numbers 11-20)
- 2 recording sheet options per center
Tell me more!
- Pull and record within 10. Students will pull a card, find its match on the recording sheet and circle the answer.
- Pull and record within 10. Students will pull a card, find its match on the recording sheet and write the answer.
- Pull and record within 20. The students will pull the card, find its match on the recording sheet and either write or circle the answer.
- The centers are easy to prep. Simply print the set of cards you would like to use and quickly cut them. You will also need to print the recording mat of choice.
- The cards are the perfect size for little hands to grab. They are also labeled with a shape. They will match the shape to the recording mat.
- The centers offer a labeled quick reference to help with distinguishing which cards go together. The mat is also labeled to match.
Have additional questions?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook