Combine ocounting, numbers, math and fine motor skills with these hole punch counting books for preschool, pre-k, SPED, and OT. Kids enjoy using a hole punch on each of the pages as they count. A fun, hands-on number activity that you can add to your fine motor center, math centers or math work stations.
***PLEASE NOTE this activity is included in the Number Bundle #2. You do not need to purchase this activity if you have already purchased the money-saving bundle.
****PLEASE NOTE that this product is also included in my NUMBERS SUPER BUNDLE. You do not need to purchase this product if you have already purchased the super bundle.
Young kids LOVE to use a hole punch. Let them punch away as they work on math skills at the same time. I have made several thematic hole punch counting books. This one can be used all year long.
These little books will give your kids the opportunity to practice:
✔PLUS strengthening their fine motor skills!
Use the sheets separately or create a book. The set includes 1-10 number pages and a cover for the books. They are easy to assemble into books. Simply print a set, stack, staple, and cut into four books. Children can punch a hole in the center of the images and write the numeral or number word on each page.
See the preview file for sample product pages.
Additional Hole Punch Counting Books
• Flowers Hole Punch Activity Counting Books
• Snowflake Counting 1-10 Interactive Hole Punch Counting Books
• Number and Counting Activity Super Bundle
• Counting 1-10: Make Your Own Number Book for Preschool and ECE
• Number & Counting Activity: 0-20 Spin, Toss, and Count Activity
• Number Sense Number Activity Mats & Playdough Mats 1-20
• Number Play Dough Mats 0-20
• Number Activity: 0-20 Number Dot Worksheets
• Ten Frame Counting and Number Activities for Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten