Also included in
- Counting numbers and learning math facts are so much fun with this bundle of 6 MP3s! The Counting Songs include:• Counting 1 – 20 (1:07)• Counting 1 – 100 (4:00)• Skip Counting 1 – 100 (5:00)• Counting Backward 30 – 0 (4:23)• Count On From 80 to 130 (4:55)BONUS:• Rap Your Math: Math Drill in a Song$4.00$5.00Save $1.00
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obs$65.00$89.00Save $24.00
Counting numbers 1-100 is fun with this Counting 1 - 100 Song MP3! It features a soothing voice counting 1 – 100 over relaxing music with a soft beat. The pronunciation is slow, clear and correct.
It’s also perfect for behavior management, to help kids calm their minds and focus on the task at hand; whether for time out, clean up, transition, or stand and stretch, distance learning or homeschooling.
This “magic timer” counts like a heartbeat, one beat per second.
It’s not just for kids! If you would like 4 minutes of relaxation, then cup your palms over your eyes as you listen to this, and you’ll return to teaching calm and refreshed.
The many uses include:
1) Teach kids to count numbers 1-100
2) Teach kids to skip-count numbers (saying only every 2nd, 5th, or 10th number)
3) Dance or stretch between lessons
4) Meditate with heads down or eyes cupped
5) Cool down at the end of recess or gym, lying down and listening to the song
6) Tutor a small group at the listening center or computer
7) Count off a transition or clean-up time
8) Celebrate the 100th day of school
9) Time a task
10) Dance free-style
11) Make 100 poses, 100 facial expressions, etc.
12) Nap time relaxation
13) Slow your pulse rate by matching breathing and pulse rate to the song
14) Have kids give “round robin” comments, one per count, or per 10 counts
15) Roll a dice 100 times
16) Bounce a ball 100 times
17) Count out 100 Cheerios, M&Ms, chocolate chips, beans, etc. and place them on a 100 Chart, as you sing along
18) Take 100 steps
19) Draw 100 letters, numbers, shapes, etc.
20) Write 100 words (sight words, favorite foods, animals, or activities)
21) Draw 100 objects (10 in a row, and 10 columns)
What You Get:
• MP3 Song Length: 4:00
• 6 PDF pages including:
* Number Chart: 1-100
* Bonus Charts: Skip Counting 1-100
* Suggested uses for this Counting Song
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Enjoy it…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback it would be greatly appreciated!
You might like to try this--a fun, cute, easy craft:
FOR MORE MATH FUN:
© 2014 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)