Counting 1-100 Song MP3 - Math & Behavior Management
Also included in
- Counting Songs MP3s will help make your school year calmer. A soothing voice counts over relaxing music with a soft beat. Perfect for teaching counting, skip counting, counting backward, and counting on from 80. Ideal for distance learning or homeschooling, and for…• Behavior Management: Help kidsPrice $5.00Original Price $6.25Save $1.25
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources, and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obPrice $65.00Original Price $89.00Save $24.00
Counting numbers 1 - 100 is fun with this Counting 1 - 100 Song MP3! It features a soothing voice counting 1 – 100 over relaxing music with a soft beat. The pronunciation is slow, clear, and correct. BONUS number charts with many suggested uses.
The Counting Song is also perfect for behavior management, to help kids calm their minds and focus on the task at hand; whether for time out, clean up, transition, stretching, dance, distance learning, or homeschooling.
This “magic timer” counts like a heartbeat, one beat per second. You can slow your heart rate by breathing deeply and matching your pulse to the beat of the songs.
It’s not just for kids! If you would like 4 minutes of relaxation, then cup your palms over your eyes as you listen to this, and you’ll return to teaching calm and refreshed.
The many uses include:
1) Teach kids to count numbers 1-100
2) Teach kids to skip-count numbers (saying only every 2nd, 5th, or 10th number)
3) Dance or stretch between lessons
4) Meditate with heads down or eyes cupped
5) Cool down at the end of recess or gym, lying down and listening to the song
6) Tutor a small group at the listening center or computer
7) Count off a transition or clean-up time
8) Celebrate the 100th day of school
9) Time a task
10) Dance free-style
11) Make 100 poses, 100 facial expressions, etc.
12) Nap time relaxation
13) Slow your pulse rate by matching breathing and pulse rate to the song
14) Have kids give “round robin” comments, one per count, or per 10 counts
15) Roll a dice 100 times
16) Bounce a ball 100 times
17) Count out 100 Cheerios, M&Ms, chocolate chips, beans, etc. and place them on a 100 Chart, as you sing along
18) Take 100 steps
19) Draw 100 letters, numbers, shapes, etc.
20) Write 100 words (sight words, favorite foods, animals, or activities)
21) Draw 100 objects (10 in a row, and 10 columns)
Packed with Must-Have Treasures:
♥ MP3 Song Length: 4:00
- Number Chart: 1-100
- Skip Counting Charts: Counting by 1s to 30, 2s to 50, 5s to 100, 10s to 100
- 150 Charts
- Suggested uses for this Counting Song
The Number Charts included are great for teaching and reviewing numbers, and also for:
- Behavior management
- Game boards
- Counting down to special events
- Suggestions are provided!
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Treat yourself to a home-spa-style pack of Counting Songs MP3s.
The Counting Songs all feature a soothing voice counting over a relaxing instrumental with a soft beat—perfect for meditation or as a sleep aid!
You might like to try this--a fun, cute, easy craft:
FOR MORE MATH FUN:
Number Chart Robots with 1 – 30 Charts: Beautiful Display Pieces!
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Rap Your Math – Math Drill in a Song MP3
Number Medallion – Numbers 0 to 9
Count Backward from 30 to Zero MP3 Song
Count On from 80 to 130 – MP3 Song
© Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)