Practice with your child counting 1 - 100 with Froggy the Frog on the number line. This PowerPoint is a series of 10 videos I produced separately on YouTube.
The vivid colors in the PowerPoint show will enhance learning and make learning fun for your children. The animated and moving images will make the show come alive while teaching the following concepts and ideas:
1. The measurement or numbers may be used as a multi-faceted objective that must be addressed throughout the school year in a logical, sequential manner to facilitate the understanding of numerous abstract concepts in the future.
2. Numbers are used to describe how many objects are in a set (1 through 10) using verbal and symbolic descriptions.
3. Numbers are used to identify sets of objects to represent quantities given in verbal or written in numerical form.
4. Students will be able to write numbers from 1 to 10 in numerical form.
5. Students can learn how to express values using various representations.
Please remember my voice is not included in the PowerPoint show. This will give you flexibility in how you want to teach it. Listed below is a video of me narrating the PowerPoint show.
When you get the PowerPoint presentation you will need to narrate them yourself. Check out the videos on YouTube I narrated to get additional ideas on how you want to teach the concept. Simply search for: "Counting on the Number Line with Froggy". All of these videos have been viewed over 500,00 times on YouTube!
Check out my YouTube Channel for thousands of educational videos for your kids: Complabteacher
Thanks for looking,