You and your child can practice counting 1 to 5 while watching cows chewing grass. The vivid colors in the PowerPoint show will enhance learning and make learning fun for your children. The animated and moving images will make the show come alive while teaching the following concepts and ideas:
1. The measurement or numbers may be used as a multi-faceted objective that must be addressed throughout the school year in a logical, sequential manner to facilitate the understanding of numerous abstract concepts in the future.
2. Numbers are used to describe how many objects are in a set (1 through 5) using verbal and symbolic descriptions.
3. Numbers are used to identify sets of objects to represent quantities given in verbal or written in numerical form.
4. Students will be able to write numbers from 1 to 5 in numerical form.
5. Students can learn how to express values using various representations.
Please remember my voice is not included in the PowerPoint show. This will give you flexibility on how you want to teach it. Listed below is a video of me narrating the PowerPoint show.
To preview this PowerPoint show as a video on YouTube:
Counting 1 - 5 with Cows Chewing Grass
Check out my YouTube Channel for thousands of educational videos for your kids: Complabteacher
Thanks for looking,