PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Celebrating 100 days of school is a highlight in the Kindergarten classroom. Keeping a record of the number of days at school is easy with a wall display that your students can help you complete each day. We have counted to 100 days and now will continue counting all the way through to the end of the year as this wall display can be used all year round.
This resource includes -
• “Counting to 100 days at school” sign
• “Counting our days at school” sign – perfect for counting ALL the days.
• Ten-frames to 200
• Numbers 171 – 199 to display the exact number of days in your school year.
• Dashed Dots from 1 – 200 for tracking each day
• Plain Dashed Dots
• Plain Black Dots
• All dots are actually on squares that fit onto the printed ten-frame display. Nobody’s got time for cutting circles!! Simply cut along the lines and blu-tac or Velcro the dots in place each day. That makes it super easy to remove the dots to re-use again next year.
Full colour and print-friendly black and white versions are included.
Simply print, laminate and attach to your wall. Yay!!
So, whether you’re counting to 100, or you want to continue tracking all the school days, this bold wall display will help you and your class celebrate being at school for a century of days and more.
For more Kindergarten activities, check out…
If you’d like to find out when new products are available, follow The Classroom Hub store to be the first to know.
Feel free to tag @theclassroomhub in your Instagram posts. It’s always great to see these resources in action in your classroom.