Count by 2's, 5's, 10's
Need activities to teach counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's? This will last you for a week or more. You can use these activities for whole group and small group. I have used them in small math groups for all levels.
Included in Counting by 2's, 5's, 10's
These activities can be used for 1st-3rd grade.
There are 32 pages of 5 activities. Cards for the games may also be used for flashcards for games like “Around the World.”
1. There are charts for skip counting to fill in the blanks for 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s. I have included 2 charts for each. The first goes to 100 and the 2nd goes to 200 for your higher students. This should meet all levels of your students in primary grades.
2. You will find a game with cards to print in which students will enjoy skip counting in opera, country, as a teacher and more. Game instructions are printed with the game.
3. There is a complete 100's chart to print so that students may color in 2’s, color in 5’s and then color in 10’s. You may review with each. I do these on separate days.
4. I have included another game called, “What Comes Next?” These are cards you may use to play a game in which students will say what comes next in a series of numbers in skip counting. Game instructions are included with the game. Also, use these as flash cards or in Quiz, Quiz, Trade.
5. Finally, I have included worksheets that can be filled out for practice or assessment.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I would love to help any way I can!
Keywords: Counting, count by 2's, count by 5's, count by 10's, skip count