A perfect way to combine movement and maths! 20 different actions to get your kids moving using little or no equipment... fantastic to have on hand for brain breaks!
These Action Cards could be used in so many different ways
- set the cards up in stations and roll dice at each one to determine the number of the exercise.
- set up the cards as a circuit with the numbers already attached and children move through the circuit
- place the cards around the room with numbers or dice and allow children to access them for a movement break
- use them as a warm up to your maths lessons to get brains firing!!
- use in a Science lesson about movement, discussing how the body moves with each exercise
If you love these then make sure you check out some other awesome resources
More resources are being added regularly so make sure you are following my STORE, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM so you don't miss out on the discounted rate when posted!