These AWESOME counting activities include two counting mats for numbers 1-10. They are great counting activities for math centers because they can be used in many ways: Count and Match, Before and After, and Number Order. Cute and colorful themes of a library with books and a classroom with students.
To see this product in plenty of photos visit this blog post on my website.
- each mat has 2 spaces to place the cards
One set of numbers 1-20
One set of books or students in an orderly array
One set of books or students in a disorganized manner
- the cards are color coordinated to go with each mat
1. Count & Match - Match a number card to a picture card
2. Count & Match - Match a picture card to a picture card (array and disorganized)
3. Before and After - place a card on the right and find the number that goes before
4. Before and After - place a card on the left and find the number that comes after
5. Number Order - Set the mats aside and place the number cards in number order
6. Number Order - Set the mats aside and place the picture cards in number order
7. Number Order - Set the mats aside and place all three sets of cards in number order
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license. Multi-use licenses are also available on TpT.
Thank you for considering or purchasing this product. I appreciate that you've spent (or considered spending) your hard-earned money on my resources. : )
Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
to visit my blog for teaching ideas and to browse the resources on my membership website.
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases.
If you have any questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!