Also included in
- Try these fun worksheet alternatives as formative assessment during your Physical Science units! This growing bundle includes eight Abracadabra Pixel Art activities and you will receive 20% off the list price of these separate resources. ✨You will also receive all future resources added to this bund$16.00$19.53Save $3.53
- Looking for fun and engaging ways to teach your students about chemical bonding and reactions?This bundle contains 17+ activities (including one *bonus* activity) and 5 assessments to help you teach and assess the following topics:Counting Atoms in Chemical FormulasValence Electrons/Lewis Dot Diagra$51.00$63.84Save $12.84
- This is a bundle of all of my resources for teaching chemistry concepts at the 8th/9th grade level, including laboratory equipment and safety, states, properties and changes in matter, atoms and the periodic table, and bonding and chemical reactions. These resources include a mix of Cornell Doodle N$166.00$222.13Save $56.13
- This is a bundle of all of my resources for teaching physical science at the middle school level! These resources include a mix of Cornell Doodle Notes, labs, demonstrations, inquiry activities, self-paced digital 5E lessons, manipulatives, projects, pixel art review activities, and assessments. I$260.00$344.36Save $84.36
- This is a bundle of all of my resources for teaching physical science at the 8th grade level WITHOUT the Cornell Doodle Notes included. I put together this bundle upon request from customers who had already purchased by Growing Bundle of Physical Science Cornell Doodle Notes. These resources includ$164.00$218.79Save $54.79
Try this engaging digital review activity after teaching your students how to count the number of atoms in chemical formulas that contain subscripts and coefficients! You will share a Google Sheets link with them that will allow them to Make A Copy of their own Abracadabra Pixel Art activity. There are 2 differentiated levels (located on Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 of the spreadsheet). Either tell students which level to complete, or have them all complete Level 1 and then try Level 2! They will count the number of atoms in 30 different chemical formulas and type their answers into the answer column. If the answer is correct, color will magically appear in the cells on the right-hand side of the spreadsheet. If the answer is incorrect, the color will not appear and the student will know that the answer is wrong. This Abracadabra Pixel Art is a baby narwhal.
In this product download, you will receive the link to access this activity in Google Drive. The link will take you to a screen that directs you to Make A Copy of the Google Sheets assignment into your own Drive. This is a self-checking activity, so have students show you their finished picture to check that they understand the skill of counting atoms! I have also included a link to the Answer Key for the activity, which you will also be able to add to your Drive.
You may also be interested in these resources:
Thanks for looking!