Counting backward from 30 to 0 is a pleasure with this unique MP3! A soothing voice counts backward over relaxing music with a soft beat. The pronunciation is slow, clear and correct, ideal for teaching kids to count backward.
It’s also a great behavior management tool; it helps kids calm their minds and focus during time out, clean up, transition, or stand and stretch.
This “magic timer” counts like a heartbeat, one beat per second.
It’s not just for kids! If you would like 4 ½ minutes of relaxation, then cup your palms over your eyes as you listen to this, and you’ll return to teaching calm and refreshed.
The voice-over counts backward from 30. After a brief meditative instrumental, the voice-over then counts backward from 10, and ends with a relaxing instrumental.
The many uses include:
• Teach kids to count numbers backward 30-0
• Tutor a small group to count at a listening or computer center
• Dance or stretch between lessons
• Meditate with heads down or eyes cupped
• Cool down at the end of recess or gym, lying down and listening to the song
• Count down a transition or clean-up time
• Time a task
• Nap time relaxation
• Slow your pulse rate by matching breathing and pulse rate to the song
• Take 30 steps
• MP3 Song Length: 4:23
• 9 PDF pages including:
* Number Chart: 1-100
* Bonus Number Charts for Skip-Counting and Counting to 150
* Suggested uses for this Counting Song
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
You may play this MP3 on your Smartboard speakers. Simply place the MP3 icon on your computer desktop and click to hear it.
You may open the 100 chart on your Smartboard, and point to the numbers as they are spoken on this MP3.
Enjoy it…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at Teachers Pay Teachers it would be greatly appreciated!
© 2014 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)
FOR MORE MATH FUN:
Number Chart Robots with 1 – 30 Charts: Beautiful Display Pieces!
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
Rap Your Math – Math Drill in a Song MP3
Counting 1-100 Song MP3
Skip Counting Song MP3
Count Backward from 30 to Zero MP3 Song
Count On from 80 to 130 – MP3 Song