Also included in
- Grab this fun and engaging bundle for Counting Backwards practice. You get BOOM Cards and Counting Backwards Blasters, and Math Hound / Math Shepherd Printable Math Centers.Here are the 3 Products Included in this BUNDLE:Gumball Theme BOOM Cards Gumballs Counting Backwards within 100Space Theme Pri$8.40$10.50Save $2.10
Are you teaching your students to count backwards? This resource is packed full of colorful easy prep math centers/stations that will enable your students to practice this difficult skill. Also included are print and play math games with fun and engaging practice pages that your students will ❤️LOVE!❤️
There are station activities and games as well as practice pages.
• 5 Wipe-Off Activity Cards
• 3 Sets of Count Backward Cards (from 10, 20, and 30)
• 4 Print and Play Partner Games
• 17 Practice Pages (5 are Cut and Paste)
This is a skill that my first graders struggle with... They really have to think about the number that comes before another number. It comes down to just one word, PRACTICE! Even though we practice a little bit every day during our calendar time, there's nothing like hands-on learning.
Have you ever noticed how your students can add but subtraction is soooo much harder? For the same reason they have difficulty counting back. It simply doesn't come naturally to them. They have been counting forward their whole lives... a whopping 6 or 7 years. LOL But that could all change. Let's give them the opportunity to practice counting backward, too!
I am excited about the positive impact this will have on my students when we start our subtraction unit!
Search Key Terms:
| count backwards | stations | stations | fun | Math Worksheets | Wipe off | Bingo Dabber | Mr. Sketch | Activities | Subtraction | Back to School |
More to LOVE