Also included in
- Want to teach your students how to use math manipulatives? This bundle contains 7 different products perfect for guiding students who are learning how to appropriately use math tools. These activities focus on counting, sorting, shapes, and patterns! Each product has at least two different activitie$7.00$10.50Save $3.50
- Find every activity you will ever need for kindergarten math! These products include whole group activities, stations and games, small group activities and games, and intervention materials! Topics cover all of the kindergarten math standards! This bundle includes OVER 30 different math products! Al$59.00$91.50Save $32.50
Want to teach your students how to use counting bears appropriately? Enjoy these six different counting bear activities, perfect for guiding students who are learning how to appropriately use these counters as tools. These activities focus on counting, sorting, and patterns!
What Math Manipulative Activities Are Included?
- Counting Bears: Counting to 30 (black and white version)
- Counting Bears: Counting to 20 and answering total amount counted (black and white version)
- Counting Bears: Patterns Make Your Own (black and white version)
- Counting Bears: Finish the Patterns (2 pages) (ABAB, AABA, ABBA, ABCA, ABBC, AAAB, ABA, AAB, ABC, AAB, ABB, ABC) (color version)
- Teddy Bear Sorting by Size (black and white version)
- Teddy Bear Sorting by Color (black and white version)
- Teddy Bear Sorting by Color (color version)
What Skills Do These Math Manipulative Activities Address?
- Students will practice using counting bears appropriately.
- Students will count up to 30 counting bears.
- Students will create their own patterns.
- Students will complete patterns.
- Students will sort bears by size and by color.
➕➖✖️➗ What Math Standards Do These Measurement Kindergarten Activities Address? ➕➖✖️➗
Use appropriate tools strategically
Resources You May Also Love:
- Grab all of my math units for a HUGE discount with this bundle!
- Get the full set of Math Manipulatives activities!
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be first to know when I post new products!
⭐️⭐️Did you know that leaving reviews can earn you FREE credits to apply to future Teachers Pay Teachers products?! Click here to get started! ⭐️⭐️
This product is licensed for personal classroom use unless multiple licenses are purchased.
Copyright Kindergarten Cafe