This is a fun, hands-on activity for your early learners.
• Twenty-one full size bee hives (8.5” by 11”) with numbers 0-20. (Number cards can be used as flash cards or for ordering numbers.)
• Colored bees for counting activities
• Forms that can be used for data keeping and for response to
• Directions and materials to create a counting work sample (black and white clip art hive, bees, numbers 0-20)
• Label and rubric for work sample
The following Early Learning and Developmental Math Skills are addressed by this activity:
• Using counting skills and numbers as part of play
• Recognizing, identifying and naming number symbols
• Demonstrating and understanding of number concepts
• Counting up to 20 objects using one to one correspondence
• Counting objects (bees) in various arrays
• Counting to answer “How many?” questions
• Creating sets of objects to match numeral
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!