Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Get $140 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$146.00$288.50Save $142.50
- 10 interactive math resources that you don't have to create! Give your students practice subtracting with regrouping, counting coins and bills, creating arrays, and more. All resources are aligned to the 2nd Grade Common Core standards. How can these digital math activities be used? As an assignment$23.00$43.50Save $20.50
6 counting money activities in Google Slides and Google Forms to supplement your counting money unit. The interactive activities will give your students practice counting coins and bills, as well as solving word problems in Google Slides. The slides are set up so students can work right on each slide, no paper needed. Watch your students be fully engaged! (Students will also love learning how to use the copy and paste keyboard shortcuts.)
- As an assignment for the entire class as you move through the unit
- Extra support for students who need to revisit concepts
- Math centers
- Assessments or review before the test
- Small group instruction
Yes! 2 Google Forms assessments, one for counting coins and one for counting bills are included. They're great for you to quickly see what your students have mastered and what they still need to work on. The assessments are self-grading, so you don't have to even grade them!
The activities are aligned to 2nd Grade Common Core standards. They are a perfect supplement for Topic 8 of Envision's 2.0 edition for 2nd Grade. They would also be valuable for any 3rd Graders who need extra support counting coins and bills.
★ Links to 6 Google Slides Activities:
- - 8 slides where students put the coins in order and count on to find the total value of the coins. They can check their work by uncovering the answer on each slide
- - 10 questions where students show multiple ways to make an amount of coins less than $1.00, including using the least number of coins possible
- - 10 questions where students identify the missing coins, tell if they have enough money for an item, and use addition and subtraction to solve coin word problems
- - 8 slides where students put the bills in order and count on to find the total value of the bills. They can check their work by uncovering the answer on each slide
- - 10 questions where students show multiple ways to make an amount of bills less than $100, including using the least number of bills possible
- - 10 questions where students identify the missing bill, tell if they have enough money for an item, and use addition and subtraction to solve bill word problems
★ 10 Question Counting Coins Assessment in Google Forms (Self-Grading + Editable)
★ 10 Question Counting Bills Assessment in Google Forms (Self-Grading + Editable)
★ Instructions for how to assign the activities in Google Classroom
★ Answer keys in Google Slides
Note: None of the activities include counting coins AND bills together in the same problem. Activities are either about counting coins OR counting bills.
They're great for students and teachers who are new to Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share the activities through Google Classroom or simply share the links.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
Beginning of the Year
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)