* COUNTING FORWARDS & BACKWARDS!
* You receive 4 full worksheets all on practicing their counting. Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet #1 - each BLOCK on here has 3 numbers in it, but ONE of them is MISSING! your students must fill in blanks with the correct missing number; 16 blocks/examples;
Worksheets #2 and #3 - each BLOCK on these two pages also has 3 numbers on it, but TWO of the numbers are MISSING and your students must fill in TWO BLANKS correctly; 21 blocks/examples;
Worksheet #4 - LOOK OUT! Now we're counting BACKWARDS! each block has 3 numbers with TWO MISSING ones, but these numbers go BACKWARDS! a little extra "thinking" on their part; 12 blocks/examples;
* A LOT of great practice with their counting and numbers. SEE THUMBNAILS - - - -
Your download of 5 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail.
- POWERPOINT THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!