This is a good follow up activity after children have had a fun recess exploring bubbles.
(Note: For safety sake, it is best to play with bubbles on a grassy surface; if used on concrete the area can become slippery.)
This activity can also be used to address preschool students’ Individual Education Program (IEP) objectives for counting. Sample objectives are as follows:
* Student will demonstrate an understanding of numbers(0-20) by matching the amount of objects to the correct numeral in 4 out of 5 opportunities.
* When requested, Student will count a given amount and recall that number immediately after counting in 4 out of 5 opportunities.
* Given the opportunity, Student will identify numerals up to 20 in random order by pointing/naming with 80% accuracy.
*When provided number tiles/cards up to 20, Student will be able to place them in the correct order with 80% accuracy.
Included are the following:
• directions to create the activity including Mini-Posters and counting cards which can be used in Circle Time and or for Centers.
• suggestions for extension activities of the Bubble Theme including work sample with label and rubric.
• list of theme related books.
• bubble vocabulary.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!