This spring/Easter themed math pack contains an interactive book (preparation required), 10 no prep worksheets and 10 playdough mats for numbers 1-10 (in both color and black and white).
- Pg 4- 1 x set of instructions for making the interactive book and preparing/using the worksheets.
- Pgs 5-11- 1 x interactive book (assembly required). Includes numbers 1-10 in an interactive format. Once it is prepped it can be used again and again!
- Pgs 12-21- 10 x no prep worksheets for numbers 1-10
- Pgs 22-31- 10 x playdough mats for numbers 1-10 in black and white
- Pgs 32-41- 10 x playdough mats for numbers 1-10 in color
- Pgs 42-43- 2 x I Can worksheets- 1 for numbers 1-5 and 1 for numbers 6-10
- Pgs 44-46- 3 x ‘How Many’ worksheets for counting bunnies.
Instructions for interactive book:
Students read through the book and count the number of bunnies on each page, they then choose an interactive piece, from the selection at the bottom, and put it into the space on each page.
Instructions for worksheets:
Print the number of pages as desired. Laminate the pages for durability; this helps make them reusable “write and wipe” pages too!
- ‘How Many Bunnies?’- Students count and color the bunnies in the picture, then fill in the spaces on the page.
Playdough Mats- available in color and black and white. Students trace the word, fill in the ten-frame with balls of playdough and then put playdough in the numbers.
- “I can” Worksheets: Students fill in the spaces on the page as per the instructions/heading.
- “How Many?” Worksheets: Students count the number of bunnies and fill in the spaces on the page.