Thanks for your interest my Counting Butterfly Spots Emergent Reader. I send my emergent reader books home for families to read together. I have found doing so helps build much stronger literacy connections between home and school.
This download includes:
- Black and white, ink-friendly pages
- Four to six 8.5”x11” sheets of paper per book
- Six versions of the book (see preview)
Book Versions Include:
- Counting 1-5 with numerals
- Counting 1-5 blank spots for writing numerals
- Counting 1-10 with numerals
- Counting 1-10 blank spots for writing numerals
- Draw your own spots (1-5 & 1-10)!
Simply print pages the pages you need (depending on which version of the emergent reader you choose), cut along the mid-page line, and staple together at the gray staple marks to create a book for your students.
Depending on the version that best suits the needs of your class, students will count or draw the spots on each butterfly and color them in with crayons, markers, or bingo daubers.
My students take great pride in reading their mini-books to anyone willing to listen, and the books have served me well when it comes to getting families more engaged in reading at home. I hope your students love it as much as mine do.
Happy Spring Reading,