This board game is a fun way for students to practice knowledge of coin values, adding coins, and applying skip counting and adding on strategies.
It's part of my Canadian Money Package
- but as it doesn't use pictures of coins, it's compatible for both American and Canadian
classrooms. Do not purchase this product if you've already purchased the complete Canadian Money Package.
This package includes:
- instructions to play the game
- board game (2 pages, black and white)
- instructions how to implement in classroom, including additional materials (coin manipulatives, dice) needed
- colour the board game (optional)
- glue on a file folder
- laminate for durability
Students quickly learn that unlike regular board games, it's not about who reaches the END first!
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points, which can be used toward future purchases!
Other fun resources:
* Behaviour Management - Safety Infraction Tickets
* Dolch Grade 1 Sight Words Frog Hop Game
* 3D Geometry Interactive Student Booklet
* Canadian Coins Booklet - Ontario Grade 1 and 2 Curriculum
(not included in this product)