This download is full of systematic, fun, and differentiated materials for teaching your students to successfully count coins. I have been using the materials in this packet for over eight years and would not teach counting coins without it!
This 111 page download includes:
- Teacher tips and ideas for how to use the materials
- Coin posters (2 versions: regular, Magic Money)
- Coin fact student sheets (cloze activity)
- Coin riddle sheets
- Hundred charts (2 versions)
- Shel Silverstein "Smart" activity
- Differentiated counting coins worksheets with answer keys * Includes three levels: Easy, On-level, and Challenge
- Writing Money quiz
- Counting Coins quiz
- Coin Match Cards (2 versions: Regular and Magic Money)to be used for matching games/centers and other activities described inside packet
- Price Tag Cards
- "There's No One Like Me" game score sheet with instructions
- a parent explanation letter of how the Magic Money system works and how they can help their child at home
- 20 word problems aligned with CCSS for 2nd grade
-chants, games and more!
I also offer ActivInspire flipcharts to accompany these learning materials HERE.
Thank you - Nicole Rios