Counting Coins Money Craft | Counting Coins Activity - Money Math Craft
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Math Project Bundle includes 6 engaging math project activities that can be used to teach or review common core math standards in a fun, creative way! Math Project BUNDLE:Repeated Addition: Array CityPlace Value: Counting CreatureShapes: 2D Shape CreationMeasure: Measurement GardenCoins / Money: CoiPrice $11.20Original Price $18.25Save $7.05
Counting Coins Money Craft This Coin Identification Money Craft practices Counting Coins in a fun and engaging way. This coin activity is a fun math craft to do as a culminating activity for you unit on counting coins and to review concepts learned about counting coins.
Students will cut and paste while they identify coins, and count coins and create a silly money creature. This Money Craft is low prep and high engagement as your students practice identifying coins and Counting Coins.
This counting coin craft is easy to differentiate for the levels and needs of your learners. This money craft for counting coins includes 8 different response pages. You can have your students create this money craft by practicing counting groups of like coins, or mixed coins. Also includes black line printable of coins to save ink if desired!
Please Note: This resource is in US Currency!
- Directions to show on your Smartboard or print for small group center.
- All printable coins needed to create this money craft. A page of all pennies, all nickels, all dimes, all quarters (with lines to cut - easy to distribute). Also includes a page of mixed coins.
- All coin printable pages come in color and in black and white.
- 8 choices of response pages to meet the needs of your students. Plus each set of 8 different response pages comes in 5 different headings to choose from (Silly Cents, Funny Money, Coin Cutie, Money Man, or Blank)
Next Gen 1.MD.3b and NY-1.MD.3c
Next Gen: 2.MD.8a and 2.MD.8b
You may also like: Coin Lessons and Activities