This bundle of worksheets was designed to give children a fun way to practice writing the numerals and numeral recognition. It is my hope that your students will find these whimsical creatures fun and motivational!
Please note that we have made an effort to provide a variety of worksheets so that you will be able to pick and choose the most appropriate ones for your class, considering the level that they are at and the time that you have. Check out the preview for previews of each type of worksheet included in this packet!
109 pages of number recognition and formation drills, including:
• Circle and find - numeral discrimination.
• Trace and write - number writing practice.
• Count and Draw the missing pieces of the characters.
• Counting practice pages - include a “cut and paste” format, “circle the correct number” format, “draw the correct amount” format, and “count and color” the correct number format.
• Easily print digital files from Adobe .pdf Masters.
For more ideas on how to use these worksheets, and other Counting Creatures products, check out Heidi's Blog!
© 2013 Heidi Butkus