Counting Ducks will provide you with directions for several activities for your little ones to practice the following:
• Using One-to-One Correspondence when Counting
• Counting Sets of Ducks in Different Arrays
• Identifying and Naming Numbers
This resource will support the following Preschool Math Concepts:
• Demonstrate ability to count to 20 in sequence.
* Receptive identification of numbers.
• Expressive identification of numbers.
• Count concrete objects to 20 using one-to-one correspondence.
• Count up to 20 objects in a scattered configuration with no errors.
• Matching correct numeral to set of objects after counting the objects.
• Ordering numbers to 20.
Note: Data sheets are included.
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!