Who doesn't love puppy themed math activities? In this super fun product, your students will count forward to 20 with the Math Hound and Backwards from 20 with the Math Shepherd. You could also use these to count forwards and backwards from 10 and later move to 20.
In this product you will get two activities/CRAFTIVITIES.
Count FORWARD to 20 with the Math Hound.
• Students will color and cut out the front and back of the dog and then attach numbers, ten frames or both numbers and ten frames to a sentence strip in the correct order. A great beginning of the year activity or for Reviewing basic counting.
Count BACKWARDS from 20 with the Math Shepherd.
• Students will color and cut out the front and back of the dog and then attach numbers, ten frames or both numbers and ten frames to a sentence strip. A great follow up activity to counting forward to ten.
You also get 4 assessment pages.
• Hound Count - Count forward from with a given number and add the dots to the blank ten frames.
• Shepherd Count - Count backward from a given number and fill in the blank ten frames.
• Missing Number Pups - Write the number before and the number after a given number and fill in the blank ten frames.
See the preview for a better look!
You might also like:
Super Numeracy Task Cards ~ Use Manipulatives to Solve ~ For Math Journal~
Super Numeracy Task Cards~ Place Value~For Math Journal
Solve It with Number Bonds.~ Story Problem Support with Number Bonds
Math Wall ~ Rainbow Chevron Classroom Decor with Numeracy Building Activities