This math unit is to help your student counts how much he/she should spend on a recipe (or several). To add difficulty level, it also has discounted price list. The price list includes the size of the product, so it also covers unit conversion.
Content of the zipped file:
1. Grocery Shopping.pdf
This is the file that you can print, please read instruction on the file before you print anything.
If you don't want to write on the printables, you can use this PPTX to edit pricelist.
If you don't want to write on the printables, you can use this PPTX to edit the recipe.
BONUS: Included in the PDF is a page of two empty recipe card that you can write down.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING
1. You have to be able to open ZIP, PDF, and PPTX files, please check before buying.
2. The zipped file is 2.4MB, if you cannot open the zip, please check if the size is correct.
3. The preview file is a 1.4MB PDF file, if you cannot open the preview, please check if the size is correct.
4. If you have trouble with printing or other technical problem, please read TpT technical FAQ
5. If you have any concerns about the product, ask me in the "Ask a Question" tab, I'll be happy to help.
6. The product uses US imperial units, 2013 price in US, dollar for currency, if you want other version, please ask or use the PPTX provided.
Do not reupload anywhere and do not distribute electronically. For single classroom use only. Complete TOU is in the product.