If your students are practicing coin counting skills, you need this! Starting with like coins is a great way to expand on basic skills such as skip counting and 1:1 correspondence. Also, counting money is a critical skill that each and every student needs!
This product contains:
480 Total clip cards! (Yes, you read that right!!) This is a HUGE resource that can be used in any part of your instruction. Task cards are an awesome way to target and fine tune specific skills for your students. These cards can be laminated and used with a dry erase marker, a wet erase markers, clothespin, paper clip, or the included worksheets. Once you prep them, you and your students will use them again and again.
This product contains 3 products:
1. Counting Like Coins Clip Cards – Cent Sign Only
2. Counting Like Coins Clip Cards – Dollar Sign Only
3. Counting Like Coins Clip Cards –Dollar and Cent Sign
Each product contains these 8 parts.
• Part 1: Counting pennies (20 task cards)
• Part 2: Counting nickels (20 task cards)
• Part 3: Counting dimes (20 task cards)
• Part 4: Counting quarters (20 task cards)
• Part 5: Counting pennies and counting nickels (10 task cards of each)
• Part 6: Counting pennies and counting dimes (10 task cards of each)
• Part 7: Counting nickels and counting dimes (10 task cards of each)
• Part 8: Counting pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters (5 task cards of each)
• 2 different worksheets (one numbered 1-10 and the other numbered 1-20) that can be used with each part.
• A data sheet that can be used for any of the parts
• Labels for each part
• Answer key for quick checking!
For more resources and ideas on breaking down the basics for your students, follow me on…
Teachers Pay Teachers
Or on Facebook
Or on Pinterest
Or on Instagram: