These clip cards will give your students practice with critical coin counting skills! Use these for independent practice, in small groups, or during direct and small group instruction.
160 Total clip cards! This is a huge resource that can be used in any part of your instruction. Task cards are an awesome way to target and fine tune specific skills for your students. These cards can laminated and used with a dry erase marker, a wet erase markers, clothes pin, paper clip, or the included worksheets. Once you prep them, you and your students will use them again and again.
This product contains 8 parts:
***In each part, the answer choices are presented using the cent sign only**
• Part 1: Counting pennies (20 task cards)
• Part 2: Counting nickels (20 task cards)
• Part 3: Counting dimes (20 task cards)
• Part 4: Counting quarters (20 task cards)
• Part 5: Counting pennies and counting nickels (10 task cards of each)
• Part 6: Counting pennies and counting dimes (10 task cards of each)
• Part 7: Counting nickels and counting dimes (10 task cards of each)
• Part 8: Counting pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters (5 task cards of each)
• 2 different worksheets (one numbered 1-10 and the other numbered 1-20) that can be used with each part.
• A data sheet that can be used for any of the parts
• Labels for each part and an answer key for quick reference!
For more resources and ideas on breaking down the basics for your students, follow me on…
Teachers Pay Teachers
Or on Facebook
Or on Pinterest
Or on Instagram: