Are your students struggling with counting money? Make practicing fun with this BINGO game!
This resource includes mixed practice with paper bills ($20, $10, $5, and & $1) as well as coins (quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies).
- 60 Printable BINGO Boards (in neon and grayscale)
- Digital Calling Cards (Google Slides)
- 30 Digital Game Boards/Digital Counters (Google Slides)
- Assign the BINGO game boards via Google Classroom
- Print in color and place in sheet protectors or laminate (students can use expo pens, counters, chips, etc.)
- Print in grayscale on colored paper (full size or two per page)
- Print and have students use BINGO daubers
- Traditional BINGO (5 in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally)
- 4 corners
- Blackout (all squares covered)
- Postage stamp (top right four squares)
If you liked this product, please follow me :) All products are 20% off for the first 48 hours as a thank you to my followers.
You might also like:
Time to the Minute BINGO
Sight Words BINGO