Also included in
- Simply PROJECT & PLAY with the ultimate digital math game BUNDLE! This virtual math games bundle includes 35 PowerPoint math games that are ready to use in seconds. If you're looking to engage your 2nd and 3rd grade students with math review FUN all year long with no worksheets needed, then this$75.00$116.00Save $41.00
Practice counting money to $5.00 with this interactive digital math game that's ready in seconds! Includes Google Classroom and PowerPoint versions for EASY distance learning. Use this digital activity with white boards to add some NO PREP FUN to your practice or review of counting money. Your 2nd or 3rd grade students will love the Ready, Set, Show game format, and you'll love how engaged your students are with their money practice and review. Just project and play.
**Updated 3/22/2020 with a Google Classroom version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
This digital resource is intended to be a math practice or review activity you can use immediately with your second grade or third grade students. The interactive slide show contains 41 counting change problems using half dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies + 10 challenge problems for NO PREP differentiation.
Use this counting money activity as a:
- Whole class or small group activity to show student understanding
- Pre-assessment before your money unit
- Review activity before your unit test
- Spiral review throughout the year or during testing season
- Brain break - have students shout out answers while doing a popcorn or jumping jack instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy!)
Includes 51 counting change problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice question
- 20 problems with totals under $1.00
- 20 problems with totals between $1.00 and $5.00
- 10 challenge problems
- 8 editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint version only)
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 8 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can personalize and/or reuse this resource. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint version only.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, links to the clip art sets used are provided in the teacher notes within the product.
The digital download includes:
1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) including a link to the Google Classroom version
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like:
Keep an eye out for more "Ready, Set, Show" activities aligned with 2nd-3rd grade math standards coming soon!
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Just Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!