We LOVE Google Interactive Slides!! Your students will draw lines to match answers, write in the correct answers, and drag buttons to the correct locations!
• They'll match sets of coins to the correct amount
• And add coins to make $1.00
• Use < = > to compare amounts
Skills are practiced with coins only, then bills are added.
This is a great way for students to practice this skill independently, during centers, or at home!!
*Let's Go Paperless!!
** You may also like:
Telling Time Bingo
Counting Money Bingo
Identifying Fractions Bingo
Counting Money Task Cards
Telling Time Task Cards
Identifying Decimals Task Cards
Identifying Fractions Task Cards
Addition and Subtraction Task Cards Grades 2-3
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets w/ Riddles Grades 2-3
How to find out when I've added a new product (free or paid) to my store:
• Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: Joyful Projections. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT and click on My Favorite Sellers. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
How to earn TPT credit toward future purchases:
• Please go to My TpT and click on My Purchases (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can rate and comment on the product.
How to make sure more teachers know about this great resource:
• Pin it! Start a board on Pinterest and pin this product by clicking the Pin It button on the top left of your screen.