Also included in
- Planning your second grade math curriculum for the year is easy with this year long bundle that includes 40 weeks of math activities, worksheets (printable and digital), homework, pacing guides and assessments for every common core state standard. This resource includes nine units that span between$80.00$95.00Save $15.00
Teaching money has never been so much fun or so easy for you to plan! This is a 3 week money unit that is filled with second grade worksheets, assessments and activities. It has 12 days of money worksheets along with a guide to tell what to teach the students each day. There are also additional worksheets and benchmark quizzes that can be used for review, small groups or homework. Please note, this is a very rigorous money unit including two-step word problems, so while it is paced out for 12 days of worksheets, it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to fully complete this unit.
- 26 Page Digital Workbook (12 Printable Worksheets PDF)
- 3 Digital/Printable Quiz
- 4 Pages of Homework
- Digital/Printable Pre and Post Test (2 Versions of Each)
- Teaching Guide
The digital workbook is the SAME worksheets shown in the preview, provided in Google Slides. Applicable math manipulatives are included for units that require them. Students are show on the first few slides how to add their own text boxes. Any included homework, tests and quizzes are provided in the same formats.
It explores the following CCSS:
- 2.MD.C.8: Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
- 2.OA.A.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
The unit is planned for 12 days and includes many hands-on activities. This is intended for second graders, but could also be applicable to first graders as well.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units:
Please ask all questions before purchasing. Enjoy!