I don't know about you but I have some students who struggle with Counting on. I developed this unit to help in small groups so that they could practice. You will find:
1. Number cards that the students will draw and then count on.
2. Dab and Count. Students will look at the given number and count on a certain number space.
3. Ten Frame Count on. Students will do the same as Dab and count but will fill in ten frames.
4. Roll and count. Roll a dice and count on
5. Counting on Addition Students will Circle the larger number and count on using the smaller number to find the answer to the equation.
This could also be great for a station activity.