Counting On: 4 fun differentiated activities designed to promote a deep understanding of the concept of counting on (within 20). These activities can be completed individually or with a partner.
• Contents Page allowing you to quickly print pages you require at a glance (included in preview file above)
• Teacher Notes explaining practical techniques to help boost your students understanding of counting on
• 3 colorful sets of puzzles to engage your students in the fun and familiar context of working on a farm counting eggs!
• appeal to your active learners with three attractive sets of "Find the Missing Number" play dough / manipulative mats. Learning is so much more fun when squishy play dough or manipulative materials are involved!
• promote your students understanding of mental math by linking their learning to the all important number line with these three sets of number line worksheets
• The two "Picture It" games are super popular with my students as they enjoy working with a partner, throwing a die* AND drawing all while learning to count on!
* Please note that a die (not included) is required for the Picture It games.
Essential Features Checklist
✔ Includes photocopier friendly black and white versions of pages
✔ Spelling and vocabulary suitable for US and international educators
✔ Common Core Aligned (CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2)
Thanks for stopping by,