Counting On to Add & Counting Back | Math Centers | First Grade
What educators are saying
Loved that these centers are aligned by standards. They were easy to print laminate and go! The students enjoyed them as well.
This is a great resource to help students with counting on! It is an engaging way to help reinforce this skill.
Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers and math games for every 1st grade skill and standard. That's right! For each skill, you will access 3-5 math centers or math games that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board gamesPrice $49.00Original Price $84.00Save $35.00
Practice first grade counting on to add and counting back to subtract with these math centers! They consist of board games, puzzles, and more! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math centers for counting on or counting back:
- Rainy Day Count On: Students will choose a card and count on using the pictures.
- Count Back Butterflies: Students will choose a card and count back using the pictures.
- Count On & Back Board Games: Students will play a board game (four versions included) where they will count up or back using a number line.
- Count On & Back Puzzles: Students will use these puzzles to solve problems by counting up or counting back.
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).