This is visual logic puzzle or picture riddle with colored pencils.
***** Commercial use is allowed. *****
Directions: Can you count the pencils without assembling the picture?
- two PNG graphic files, one for activity itself with file name ending in –ppng, other for smaller size answer with file name ending in –ppnga;
- JPEG graphic file with task text, activity and answer all in one place, file name ends in –v;
- vector EPS8 file to give you the full flexibility.
All graphic files are of high quality for crisp and clear printing or displaying.
- personal use;
- homeschooling use;
- classroom use;
- making derivative works;
- commercial use (on TpT and alike, and small businesses, including self-publishing platforms).
- reselling original works in any form and format;
- making original works or derivative works public or available for free in any form and format.
Keywords: visual, logic, math, puzzle, pencil, pencils, crayon, crayons, learn, learning, count, counting, colorful, colourful, puzzles, jigsaw, assemble, assembling, riddle, quiz, iq, test, training, activity, activities, fun, sheet, worksheet, page, illustration, vector.