When I was little, my brother and I used to count the pennies in our piggy banks on rainy days. Watching my students use this resource in our Math Center brought back pleasant memories.
Directions are provided for several activities including:
• Magnified Pennies
• Using One-to-One Correspondence
• Counting Sets of Pennies in Different Arrays
• Creating a Counting Work Sample (label, rubric, materials)
This resource will support the following Preschool Math Concepts:
• Demonstrate ability to count in sequence.
• Recognize and name written numbers to 10.
• Count concrete objects and actions up to 10 using one-to-one correspondence.
• Count up to 10 objects in a scattered configuration with no errors.
• Matching correct numeral to set of objects after counting the objects.
• Ordering numbers to 10.
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!