This Counting Activity can be introduced at Circle Time and then added to your Math Center.
This activity will help to support the following Preschool Content Standards or Performance Indicators:
• Verbally count to 20 by ones.
• Demonstrate ability to count in sequence.
• Recognize and name written numbers to 20.
• Count objects up to 20 using one to one correspondence.
• Count objects in a scattered configuration.
You will be provided the following:
• Teacher’s Guide
• 21 Mini-Posters (8.5” X 11”) of piles of gifts (0-20)
• Number Cards
• Word Cards (for Guess and Count Activity)
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones! Have fun counting!